WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following: your name, email address, mailing address or credit card information.
We keep a record of any purchase/s you make so that we can help to deal with any queries or problems you may have, and also so we can ensure that any information that we send to you is relevant.
We keep a record of any email correspondence you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you've had, and for record of any custom orders.
We'll also ask you questions at registration, and from time to time by email, that will give us information that will be used to improve your experience of shopping at All Is Not Lost art. You do not have to answer these questions, but if you do we can communicate with you in a more relevant way.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes. We use your personal information to support and enhance our relationship with you. We only share your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- Planning and managing All Is Not Lost business activities, including analysis of customers' shopping habits, success of advertisements and push notifications and product and style preferences of our customers.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
You acknowledge that the internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the internet. We are not responsible for any damages, which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third party service providers. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the site without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
If you no longer wish to receive any further email messages, post or other communications from us please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the header unsubscribe.